Spray booth vent pipe

A

Awins

I have a new Bench Vent AS 300 D spray booth with a standard 100mm hose attatched to it.
I want to connect something to the end of the hose so that I can pop it out of the window then close the window against the fitting rather than leave the window wide open with the hose dangling.
Any ideas or suggestions please.

Cheers Alan

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
How about something like this a 100mm round to 110x54mm round to rectangular adaptor, that would minimise the distance the window needed to be open. If you needed to project out further you could add a short length of rectangular duct.

upload_2017-7-26_10-8-4.png

A

Awins

How about something like this a 100mm round to 110x54mm round to rectangular adaptor, that would minimise the distance the window needed to be open. If you needed to project out further you could add a short length of rectangular duct.

View attachment 284850
Thanks Dave, im just back from Tool Station. Picked up a similar item round to rectangle but an elbow. I also have a length of rectangle and another female / female elbow. Using a couple of small lenghts I can effectively make a hook shape to hang out of a small opening window.
Thanks again Dave

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Thanks again Dave
No problem, in a previous job i spent many happy hours fiddling with duct runs for ventilation systems. but I don't practice what I preach I just stick the tube out of the window.