Subaru Impreza WRC '98 Monte Carlo

First Name
Jason
Your safari build was great Adrian. Look forward to seeing what you do with this one.

Jason

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Scooby !!

Nice one

Ian M

First Name
Adrian
Well made some progress on my scoobie, I have decided to add the PE and material seatbelts again, but decided against making a little dio as I don't like the look of any of the in car figures available. Anyway here's the underside so far.

Comments always welcomed, just a side note I have touched up the paint on the brake discs I missed :smiling3:

First Name
Adrian
I cant post pics it keeps giving me a security warning and saying refresh page but stilI cant post any pics????

Adrian

1275GT

That looks like a nice kit Adrian, and finished nicely too. It's got a bit more suspension detail than my Mini :smiling3:

I didn't know they coloured the driveshafts like that !

Cheers, Neil

First Name
Jason
The only thing I can suggest Adrian is to use a hairdryer on them. It's worked for me in the past. I would use a pin to let the trapped air out, soften them with some more Microsol and then heat them up with the hair dryer. They can usually take a fair bit of heat and you should be able to see them flattening out, be careful not to damage the paint though.

Good luck mate!

Jason