TA VERY MUCH!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Well, got my Chrissy points and headed over to the shop.

Needed some pigment fixer so got some and some sanding sticks.

All delivered super quick by John, thank you for your stirling service.

Z

zak illingworth

I missed mine. have to be quicker off the mark next year lol

F

Fenlander

Put mine towards the 1/9 Manx Norton. Since ordering it I found a YouTube video saying it was/is the worst kit ever. That's what I like to hear, a proper model to make, can't wait to start it :D

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
The points was very popular, we are still playing catch up trying to get the orders out, I think we are on the 25th at the moment :sad:

I have something better than reward points coming in 2017 for the people that buy from me, and in turn support the forum I will be giving better pricing on over 1000 products.

As I don't want to give away too much I will be seeing what people order and have ordered in the past and if they use these products I will update the account.

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Yeas, the points convinced me it wasn't worth looking round the local shops for some paints I needed... then I found some other stuff in the online shop that I hadn't realised I needed!

Pete

F

Fenlander

The points was very popular, we are still playing catch up trying to get the orders out, I think we are on the 25th at the moment :sad:

Mmmmm, ordered mine on Christmas Eve, was gutted when it didn't turn up Christmas Day :D