Tactical Strike Reconnaissance 2

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
GWH 1:144

as usually, click on the photo will bring you more

W

Willi262

Nice model, but I think the main problem with aircraft coming out of the 1960s "space-race" era, is that they were over-engineered.

More technically complicated (I.E. expensive) that strictly necessary. The Avro-arrow CF-105 went down a similar path...

First Name
Dave
\ said:
Nice model, but I think the main problem with aircraft coming out of the 1960s "space-race" era, is that they were over-engineered.More technically complicated (I.E. expensive) that strictly necessary. The Avro-arrow CF-105 went down a similar path...
Very impressive though.On one flight the test pilot lit the afterburner on ONE engine and left the Lightning chase aircraft behind!.

First Name
Dave
Nice build Seb.How did you get the gold tint on the canopies?.When I built the Airfix 1/48 kit I ended up using Tamiya clear orange.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Another superb Seb build. Love the TSR2, been a few kits of it lately and this is another beauty, and it looks great in 1/144 scale. A shame the British Government scrapped it, would have been light years ahead of anything the other powers had, including the F111.

First Name
Mike
Superb, Seb. How big is the TSR2 in that scale? Really like the subtle weathering and panel detail.