Tamiya 1/35 Sd.Kfz.222

D

Deleted member 4539

Great work on this Alan.

The vehicles and scenery are exceptionally well done.

Gives a real feel of the desert. :smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers Ralph I appreciate that , this is my first attempt at AK interactive enamel washes , I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out 

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice Alan,looks great ,well done with the vehicles,so nice to see a bike as well,

good paint work with the figures as well,great build, :D

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Very nice, hard to do a desert scene right and you got this right.

Cheers graham I appreciate that , the base is just fine sand kitty litter for the stones and some army painter tufts 

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Really like this little scene, colors and weathering look spot on, has the look of a very well done piece..................Jim :smiling3:

N

noble

well done Alan lovely diorama, what colours did you use for the sand and the222.

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
The B&W photo is amazing! B|

Looks like an aerial surveilance shot take by a passing allied recon kite. B|

First Name
Gwyn
I think this looks excellent, and I must agree with Gavin that the Black and White photo is brilliant, it just ages the diorama. This coming from someone who lived in the time when the world was black and white!

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Really like the diorama and the car is well weathered.

only picky note of criticism is the stones in the wall, I am happy to be corrected but wouldn't it have been either mud brick or the local sandstone in a yellowish browny red sort of palette.

but the grey does work well as a contrast from all the other sandy colours.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Really like this little scene, colors and weathering look spot on, has the look of a very well done piece..................Jim :smiling3:

Cheers Jim I appreciate that 

well done Alan lovely diorama, what colours did you use for the sand and the222.

Cheers Scott , the sand is unpainted , it's just fine sand and the 222 is humbrol 93 rattle can 

The B&W photo is amazing! B|

Looks like an aerial surveilance shot take by a passing allied recon kite. B|

Cheers Gavin , the B&W shot was shot in B&W on my iPad and then I just added a hew and took down the sharpness 

I think this looks excellent, and I must agree with Gavin that the Black and White photo is brilliant, it just ages the diorama. This coming from someone who lived in the time when the world was black and white!

Cheers gwyn I appreciate that 

That's a great little build Alan, love it.

Cheers Ian glad you like it 

Really like the diorama and the car is well weathered.

only picky note of criticism is the stones in the wall, I am happy to be corrected but wouldn't it have been either mud brick or the local sandstone in a yellowish browny red sort of palette.

but the grey does work well as a contrast from all the other sandy colours.

Cheers Dave , I did first paint it in some Browns but i couldn't get it to look right so I painted it in grey , I do have some sand wash from AK it might look better with a coat or two 

Nice one Alan!

The vehicle looks really cool, is an excellent work ;)

Cheers polux I appreciate that