Tamiya 1/6 Honda CB 750 F

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
That is superb Ken, Great work with some great scratch making and painting. A fave for me.

D

Dave1973

WTF.? I never had a bike mechanic that good looking!

Absolute excellent job mate, the bike and it's pieces are all top notch, the work on the wiring, your ramp, the compressor, toolbox and the rest of the scratch built stuff is amazing!

Deserves a thousand great build stickers buddy!!

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Cracking scene ken really liked this one

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
just got to lov it Ken,do like the bike in bits,and nice layout,

very well done, :D

D

Deleted member 4539

New here so just got to this.

I was expecting to see a completed Honda CB750F but all I got was a wipo_O:smiling3:.

But I have to say this is a fantastic diorama and all the details make it look really busy,I especially like the hanging chain on the wheel. :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks very much, I'm glad you like it, I built this kit as the whole bike (its on here somewhere) I enjoyed the build so much I decided to do it again but show the detail which you couldn't see on the complete bike, these Tamiya 1/6 bike kits are truly amazing and I can't recommend them enough, you could build them out the box (no need to even paint them) they truly are the best kits I've ever come across, I'm already thinking of my next one.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
I can't say much more than whats been said somthing different and well executed very very nice needs more than a great build from me

D

Deleted member 3568

thanks everyone this is now extinct the missus dropped an iron on it.