Tamiya F-16CJ 1/48

M

Murphy's law

Just came in mail from Amazon. Kits looks great as expected from Tamiya. Look forward to getting started. Doing it in the Shaw AFB 79th FS 20th FW version. 

IMG_0751.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

K

Kressy_13

A very nice kit indeed. Look forward to seeing it come together. I did the ANG version a few years back and the build is a dream. Only thing to watch for is joining the 2 top sections of the aircraft. Recommend joining them together before joining to the rest of the model to avoid a step.

B

Builder

Nice sprue shots Stefan. I have the same kit in my stash so would like to see how this one turns out. 

M

Murphy's law

I will post progress pics as soon as I can, 12hr workdays leaves only weekend to build 

B

Builder

Really goof work on the cockpit, how did you do all the little buttons on the panels, is that with dry brushing or individually painting each button?

M

Murphy's law

Really goof work on the cockpit, how did you do all the little buttons on the panels, is that with dry brushing or individually painting each button?

Dry brushed light gray over all buttons then dabbed a few select ones with yellow and red using a toothpick