Tantive iv drawings

N

noble

Hi i am looking for some help iam looking to scratch build a 1/72 version of the Tantive IV, this is the Rebel blockade runner at the beginning of star wars a new hope, does any one know where i can find scale drawings of this space craft?

scott

M

msm2

Corellian Engineering Corporation Barloz-class Medium Freighter try this one..

N

noble

\ said:
Hi i am looking for some help iam looking to scratch build a 1/72 version of the Tantive IV, this is the Rebel blockade runner at the beginning of star wars a new hope, does any one know where i can find scale drawings of this space craft?scott
Outstanding mate just what iam looking for thanks very much.

scott

P

phalinmegob

bloody hell mate, just had a look at those plans and i couldnt even sketch it never mind build it.. good luck on that one,would love to see it progress.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Oh I am so going to buy shares in a plastic card and stock company..

That thing is like what, 150meters long. So in 1/72 that will be how big??? Two meters?

Ian M

P

PeanuckleJive

I do not envy the man who decides 1:72 is the right scale to be building that beast in!

Looks like one hell of a job, should be cool

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
I'd love to see this build.

I remember going to see Star Wars when it first came out in 1977.

Should be fantastic.

Tony

M

msm2

A program that may help you in building the Tantive IV is Tile Print. BlackFlight Models

P

Polux

Hi Scott!

I found this web and perhaps can help you... There are no drawings, but you will see resin kits and attechaments for your scratch.

Starship Modeler: Site Map

Regards

Polux