Telford 2016

Polux

GB Mod.
Staff member
First Name
Polux
Hi all.

There is a show at Telford......November 12&13. Are you going?

I'm just asking because..... this year I will finally go!!!!!

I've been booking a cottage in Birmingham and a rental car as well  :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

I will be there, only Saturday, but I hope to meet some of you on the show  ;)

See you there!

Regards!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
Well if you can get there from Andorra, I'm pretty sure I can make it from just 15 miles away! We'll have to arrange a better meeting place than we did last year though as some of us didn't find each other as planned!

So that's two of us then. Any more takers?

tr1ckey66

SMF Poster
First Name
Paul
Hi Polux

I think I may be going to Telford this year. It will be a first for me too at this show.

When I can confirm this I'll give you a shout (Gern too).

Im not too bothered about buying anything (although doubtless I will come away with my arms full!) more interested in the competition models.

Should be a good show and I'm looking forward to it.

Hope to see you both there

Paul

Polux

GB Mod.
Staff member
First Name
Polux
Hi Polux

I think I may be going to Telford this year. It will be a first for me too at this show.

When I can confirm this I'll give you a shout (Gern too).

Im not too bothered about buying anything (although doubtless I will come away with my arms full!) more interested in the competition models.

Should be a good show and I'm looking forward to it.

Hope to see you both there

Paul
Nice to see you there Paul.

I've the entire trip ready......booked the rental car, the hotel and the flight. And I will not travel alone.....my girlfriend comes with me too.  :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:  

I will bring my camera, I'm really interested to shot some photos of the show and the models. 

And maybe bought some Land Rover kits, if I find some one....

Last edited by a moderator:

papa 695

Staff member
First Name
Ian
I would like to go but not sure if I will yet.

First Name
Steve
Will imagine i might drop in as i only live 10 mins away and free entry (member)  xD . Defo be there

Ade Close Enough

Occasional Commentor
First Name
Adrian
Well if you can get there from Andorra, I'm pretty sure I can make it from just 15 miles away! We'll have to arrange a better meeting place than we did last year though as some of us didn't find each other as planned!

So that's two of us then. Any more takers?
There was no confusion at all, if you look back at the thread for last year it was decided to meet at the Ludlow suite at midday both days, I waited outside for 15 mins before going in and finding Tanktrack. No-one else came close to that door in all the time we were there !

Polux

GB Mod.
Staff member
First Name
Polux
There was no confusion at all, if you look back at the thread for last year it was decided to meet at the Ludlow suite at midday both days, I waited outside for 15 mins before going in and finding Tanktrack. No-one else came close to that door in all the time we were there !
Hope I don't need to come with a Catalan flag on my shoulders to find everyone..... lol

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
I must have been too early then and missed you. I was sat in there enjoying a pint from about 11:50 - 12:30.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
Just a couple of weeks to go now, so who's coming?

If we meet up in the Ludlow suite again, how about at the right hand end of the bar at 12:00 on the Saturday? That way, even this short-sighted b****r should be able to find everyone! :smiling3:

Polux, you won't need your Catalan flag. Just wear the same clothes as your avatar - we'll find you easy enough!

BarryW

SMF Poster
First Name
Barry
I wish I could go this year I have a funny feeling that there will be some very interesting annoucements....

I hope those of you who go have a great time...

Polux

GB Mod.
Staff member
First Name
Polux
I suppose the Ludlow is a bar, not?

Well.....I love to dress waistcoats, so there will be no problem ;)

Polux

GB Mod.
Staff member
First Name
Polux
Thanks Dave! Very useful ;)

Mmmm.....I supose that the main car park will be full, so difficult to park there....I said because I'm more worried about to drive on the right than anything else :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

tr1ckey66

SMF Poster
First Name
Paul
Hi  everyone

Quick question about Telford.

Is it possible to buy tickets at the show or do you need to book in advance?

I'm pretty much certain I will be going now so hope I will be seeing you all at the Ludlow bar at noon.

Thanks

P

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
I've always bought mine on the door as it were. Be prepared to queue for them though.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
Thanks Dave! Very useful ;)

Mmmm.....I supose that the main car park will be full, so difficult to park there....I said because I'm more worried about to drive on the right than anything else :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:
That will depend on how early you are. I try to get there between 8:45 - 9:15 and usually manage to get quite close to the main entrance. Last year I was right next to the door!

tr1ckey66

SMF Poster
First Name
Paul
I've always bought mine on the door as it were. Be prepared to queue for them though.
Excellent. Thanks for the heads up. I won't be able to get there much before 11:30 so hopefully the queue will have reduced by then.

Cheers

P