Terry's dio build GB

Dustbin

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Terry, Can you add my name to the list please. I have a MiniArt European FarmYard that will be my first vac-form kit since I built a 1/72 A7V back in the early 70's. I also have various WW1 Tanks,figures etc that will be eligable once the farmyard is nearing completion ;)

0ne48thtel

Hi Terry, Can you add my name to the list please. I have a MiniArt European FarmYard that will be my first vac-form kit since I built a 1/72 A7V back in the early 70's. I also have various WW1 Tanks,figures etc that will be eligable once the farmyard is nearing completion ;)
Welcome aboard Paul.

Dustbin

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
ma_35558_title.jpg

This is the kit in question ;) Wish me luck

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Hi Terry
I was chatting with Patrick and have been considering a duo build ( Patrick's King Tiger GB as one build. )
I also have a Jagdpanzer L70/ mororcylcle sidecar and German personnel ( all new stuff ) 1/35 scale which I'm planning on doing as a main Dio Ardennes
Trees the lot
Obviously I'll stick to the GB rulers, but wondered if this would qualify to put in as entry ??

Regards

Robert

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
This will be my dio idea ( poss Ardennes offensive or German retreat ( time will tell as need to get ref mistrial together
The King tiger is a seperate GB ( Dubster) but will be included at a latter time
There are a lot more stuff I still need to acquire and source and build
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 2

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
My, my, Robert, that's quite a project you have in mind, love the figures, I'll be watching;)

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
My, my, Robert, that's quite a project you have in mind, love the figures, I'll be watching;)

Once all in from mr postie I'll get cracking on this but think it's going to be a long haul.
I have a few ideas in mind of how to display but yes I'm going to have to do some measurements for both tanks and all the intricate parts involved
Possibly look fir a large pic frame to look at

0ne48thtel

Hi Terry
I was chatting with Patrick and have been considering a duo build ( Patrick's King Tiger GB as one build. )
I also have a Jagdpanzer L70/ mororcylcle sidecar and German personnel ( all new stuff ) 1/35 scale which I'm planning on doing as a main Dio Ardennes
Trees the lot
Obviously I'll stick to the GB rulers, but wondered if this would qualify to put in as entry ??

Regards

Robert
I have no problem with that at all Robert I shall be looking forward to seeing this one develop.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thats a lot of kits,Robert,
I have the farm yard kit,for about 3yrs and never started it,
I will be watching all this ,take place,should be an epic build,;)

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
thats a lot of kits,Robert,
I have the farm yard kit,for about 3yrs and never started it,
I will be watching all this ,take place,should be an epic build,;)

And an epic battle too!! ( I do put my foot in it sometimes ) but I have the scene in my head I have a few rough sketches too and so now just to get it all put into practice