THE BIG ONE! Sunday. 8th April. R.A.F. Cosford Scale Model Show (Nr. Telford, Shropshire)

yak face

First Name
tony
Last orders at the bar gentlemen! Any more takers? So far weve got 8 . Colin m , you coming?

yak face

First Name
tony
Of course , not forgetting your good lady and steves ! No doubt providing moral support ,financial control and the occasional withering put down , i would be a foolish man to tangle with the modellers wife! Looking forward to seeing Justine again and meeting steve and mrs steve :thumb2::thumb2:

stillp

SMF Poster
First Name
Peter
I was planning to attend, but I've come down with the shi a digestive ailment today so will give it a miss! Shame, I've never been to Cosford.

Pete

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
What I really want to know (for possible future personal use) is how you manage to hide your girlfriends from both Justine and each other.

Steve O

SMF Poster
First Name
Steve
Tony. Be it on your head to forget the two ladies who are being dragged around with us!

View attachment 296724
I was planning to attend, but I've come down with the shi a digestive ailment today so will give it a miss! Shame, I've never been to Cosford.

Pete
Sorry to here this Pete you need a table spoon of Bisto, it won't cure it but will thicken it up.

Steve.

yak face

First Name
tony

Pete
Thats a real shame pete , its a great show , theres always next year cheers tony

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
First Name
Ron
So did any of you lot remember to take a picture or two while there?
By the time we'd met up, had our reunion party. Then rushed off to dive under the tables to root in all the bargain boxes, there was no time for any picture taking and such like.....

Desperate times calls for desperate measures!

Perhaps next year someone could be nominated as the official pickie taker? Steady, don't all rush to volunteer!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
First Name
Dave
By the time we'd met up, had our reunion party. Then rushed off to dive under the tables to root in all the bargain boxes, there was no time for any picture taking and such like.....

Desperate times calls for desperate measures!

Perhaps next year someone could be nominated as the official pickie taker? Steady, don't all rush to volunteer!
I take it you're after pics of the models on display Ian? Don't know about that, but there should be a couple of pics of the Cosford Massive around soon.