Andys Star wars GB keep here the chat you shall

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Okay, so recently I finally managed to complete the set of Rebel starfighters, with the A-Wing. It was cheap, comparatively
IMG_2988.JPG
And these do show how LAZY the designers were with the sequels by just doing minort modifications on the X-wing and A-wing. And making the basic TIE a two-seater, albeit back-to-back
'That's a short range fighter.' 'Perhaps he got separated from a convoy?' And it's so small, the pilot hasd to wear his own life-support, so how...

No, talking about the sequels just upsets me...

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
So, while I'm here, the two biggest Star wars models I have in the house
IMG_2990.JPGIMG_2992.JPG
The LEGO Executor. It's 120cm long and weighs a blinkin' tonne! Just had to dust it off a little. We did inherit a resin job recently, which was half the size of this beast, and actually not as good! All the others in the collection are boxed... Hmm, do I have a Y-wing? I forget

And, I thought I'd posted this already, but this is my brother-in-laws 3D printed, brass and aluminium 1/24th Y-Wing. Me, I'd have settled for a 1/48th one...
IMG_2104.JPGIMG_2106.JPGIMG_2105.JPG
The pilot.BTW, is a converted action figure!IMG_2108.JPG

Last edited:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I might have ordered a 1/12 scale storm trooper jet bike thing....Direct from Revell, 20% on may 4th only. They say only send to EU but Denmark was NOT on the list.
I put it as Germany and send them a reply to the order confirmation. So either I get the kit or my money back... see we will what happens next we shall.

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
They say only send to EU but Denmark was NOT on the list.
I put it as Germany and send them a reply to the order confirmation. So either I get the kit or my money back... see we will what happens next we shall.
Wait, wasn't there a war in 1864 about that? Now there was a great, and enlightening, TV series...

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I might have ordered a 1/12 scale storm trooper jet bike thing....Direct from Revell, 20% on may 4th only. They say only send to EU but Denmark was NOT on the list.
Well I just got a mail from PayPal saying that my money is being sent back to the account. So I guess Revell do not consider DK as an EU land either.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Well I just got a mail from PayPal saying that my money is being sent back to the account. So I guess Revell do not consider DK as an EU land either.
That's weird :thinking:.....
Obviously Revell need to reassess their opinions on borders:flushed:.