THE GORGON-MEDUSA. HER LATEST VICTIM.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Working on this for a few days, on and off, had a blackout and have been suffering with my hands and back so didn't think I would finish this. However, this afternoon I cracked on and got it finished. 

So, Medusa's latest victim.

Si:smiling3:

P5039312.JPG

P5039314.JPG

P5039315.JPG

P5039318.JPG

P5039320.JPG

P5039322.JPG

P5039324.JPG

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Great work there SiFi, I really like the guy turned to stone looks so good.

but sorry to hear your not feeling too good, just keep resting when you need too.

D

dubster72

That's really good Si, I'm well impressed by your skill in painting Medusa & the poor guy who's now turned to stone.

Reminds me of the day I told my ex mother-in-law that I was marrying her daughter  :P

D

Deleted member 3568

Superb work (as usual) sorry your not doing so great, take care of yourself mate you are one of the best modelers I know, but aside from that you are my mate, take care Si 

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Great work there SiFi, I really like the guy turned to stone looks so good.

but sorry to hear your not feeling too good, just keep resting when you need too.

Cheers Ian, I was bored and wanted to try my hand at doing something that wasn't expensive and therefore expendable if it went wrong. Had this on the go for a while, just bits here and there, yesterday was a good day so I cracked on.

That's really good Si, I'm well impressed by your skill in painting Medusa & the poor guy who's now turned to stone.

Reminds me of the day I told my ex mother-in-law that I was marrying her daughter  :P

LOL, nice one Patrick. They aren't very good really and rather patchy but it was still enjoyable and I tried to not get too hung up on perfection as I knew it was beyond me-well, most times it is well beyond me lol, but, you know what I mean. Glad you like it mate.

Superb work (as usual) sorry your not doing so great, take care of yourself mate you are one of the best modelers I know, but aside from that you are my mate, take care Si 

Cheers Ken, very supportive and kind words indeed and I really do appreciate it mate, thank you.