Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
New in today is The Nutter

SMS009.jpg

SMS009_2.jpg

I've had a play so I could take some pictures, it's so easy I can use it :smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
john just as soon as i can get the funds i will have one

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
T'is a wonder machine.

Does it only work with "their own" foil, or can you use another type. If I win the lotto I'm having one!

Ian M

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
T'is a wonder machine. Does it only work with "their own" foil, or can you use another type. If I win the lotto I'm having one!

Ian M
Their foil is quite thick but I will give it a try with kitchen foil and let you know.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Jon

Bought mine at Euromilitaire and have been using mine, on and off, for about 3 years. The foil goes a long way, I still have my original piece! Never tried kitchen foil but I don't think it will work. The nutter foil is like a sheet of lead foil to work with and can hold a shape, I can't see ordinary kitchen foil doing that but I could be wrong.

Paul

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
Hi Paul, no I can't see it working I think it will be too thin, the proper stuff is quite thick

C

CDW

Guy in the model shop uses one (or something similar...sounds like this thingamybob though) for his RC boats (tugs, trawlers and the like)

He uses the foil roasting dishes from the cheapo shops, he says you get thousands of large nuts from one multipack apparently.

B

Boldman

I'd love this tool but the funds won't allow it yet. Maybe when its bonus time ;)

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I had a pie for my lunch yesterday, the wife wasn't happy as I'm supposed to be on a diet, but I told her it was for scientific use :smiling3:

In the attached picture, the 2 on the left are from the pie tray the 2 on the right are using the foil for the Nutter

View attachment 59655

nuts.jpg