The red ball COMPLETED pics

D

dm73

Awesome dio Scott, very well thought out and executed. You've raised the bar a notch higher for us mere mortals.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Great work Scott. The vehicles and figures are great.

Is the water supposed to be iced over? I wouldn't have thought there would be any ice in Normandy or is it later in the campaign - the Ardennes?

Anyhoo, fab work as always

Paul

N

noble

\ said:
Great work Scott. The vehicles and figures are great. Is the water supposed to be iced over? I wouldn't have thought there would be any ice in Normandy or is it later in the campaign - the Ardennes?

Anyhoo, fab work as always

Paul
Thanks Paul i have to admit i used two different clear resign products and this is how it dried, so i have since fixed it so it looks like a river with swift currents now rather than broken ice.

scott

R

rogue-one

wow scott! if i could swear on this site, i would be doing it loudly coz thats a topper of a dio! there's so much in there! epic stuff. well done. easy 5 stars from me.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
This dio is amazing what do you look at first really I've seen the rest now I've seen the best top marks!!Geegad

N

noble

\ said:
This dio is amazing what do you look at first really I've seen the rest now I've seen the best top marks!!Geegad
Thank you for the great comments john i appreciate it.

scott