The Secret Trip (Finished)

P

Polux

I never mind to start a diorama so longer like this. :oops:

More than a year later can call ‘The Secret Trip’ finished.

One-half year....maybe a period so longer for a build....during all this time many things changes, inclusive my own skills, but I’m happy, because the essence and the idea are the same as the first time I think about it!

My most specially thanks for all the members who help me to build this diorama, with her advices and comments. (I don’t want to write names, I’m afraid to forget someone)

Thanks again and hope all you like it!

Polux

The Secret Trip (General pics)

View attachment 74086

View attachment 74087

View attachment 74088

View attachment 74089

View attachment 74090

View attachment 74091

View attachment 74092

View attachment 74093

DSC_0520.JPG

DSC_0525.JPG

DSC_0529.JPG

DSC_0541.JPG

DSC_0542.JPG

DSC_0543.JPG

DSC_0557.JPG

DSC_0558.JPG

P

Polux

The Secret Trip (Under construction thread)

http://www.scale-models.co.uk/threads/the-secret-trip.16227/

Thank you very much to all again!!!

Regards

Polux

C

CDW

I've hit "great build" for all three posts because that's the least I could do for such a fantastic build.

Absolutely brilliant Polux, a true masterpiece!!

P

Polux

Thank you very much Colin!!!

Sorry to leave you alone now with the MASH one.... :oops:

Cheers

Polux

First Name
Andy
Hi Polux,

This is truly, truly STUNNING Sir, five stars just aren't enough for this, you have done a brilliant job it was well worth the wait...

*********************************************************************** x infinity... ;)

Andy...

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Fantastic Polux this is something special :smiling3:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
That's a truly fabulous piece of work Polux! The nighttime pictures bring it to life brilliantly.

Gern

First Name
Jason
Outstanding work Polux. This truly is a piece of Art. I love the night time shots, so much atmosphere. Well done!

Jason

Z

Ziper_it

Su-prê-me

This is great under all aspects:

Build

Painting

Scene

Effect

Idea

Originality

Francesco

S

Stevekir

Yes, stunning. The best dio I have seen. Lots of detail all over the place (chains, ropes, motorbikes, discarded stuff, tatty posters etc. etc.) surfaces convincing, atmosphere perfect, nigh-time shots add a whole dimension to the dio. Very very good. Museum Quality.

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
It's been a year and an half in the making Polux but it's been well worth the wait. A truly stunning diorama in all aspects of the build. Your skills are undoubtedly incredible great work mate

tanktrack

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
top of the line , a great build and atmospheric , brilliant 5 stars++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ and a bit more

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Absolute pleasure to watch this come together Polux, the finished product is ultimately one of the best dioramas I have ever seen. The night effects with the lighting,... just WOW! Superb build all round mate, give yourself a pat on the back and celebrate :smiling3:

S

Stevekir

Looking again at your superb dio, do you have a photo editing program? Like Photoshop Elements (or the rather expensive Photoshop itself), or the several free ones like PhotoPad Editor, and others listed in about.com Nearly all photos can have their basic quality improved (I don't mean messed about) using them. For instance, here are two of your photos treated only by adjusting Levels and adding a little sharpening. To me at least, they make the pics even more impressive and seem to show the scene better:

View attachment 74111

View attachment 74112

DSC_0532A.jpg

DSC_0569B.jpg

C

CDW

The top image has benefited from the tonal changes that's for sure, a lot more like it's been shot in natural light.

The bottom image doesn't look as "atmospheric" to me, although improved visually, it's lost that "sultry" look :smiling: