The Secret Trip (Finished)

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
My goodness Polux, a beautifully crafted dio sir. fantastic in all departments.

No more to say.

Tony.

Dustbin

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Polux I seriously think you should post the pictures on http://www.militarymodelling.com/ so that many more modellers can see your superb skills.

You are a real master at these dioramas. the composition, building, painting and finishing are truly something to be admired. I thank you for sharing this with us.

Paul

P

Polux

\ said:
Polux I seriously think you should post the pictures on http://www.militarymodelling.com/ so that many more modellers can see your superb skills.You are a real master at these dioramas. the composition, building, painting and finishing are truly something to be admired. I thank you for sharing this with us.

Paul
Not Paul!! Thank you very much to you!!

You help me went I don't find the way, remember?!

A part of this dio is yours ;)

Thank you very much again, to you, and all thr members who help me!!

Cheers

Polux

P

Polux

And talking about posting in other forum...well, this is my place!!

But I'm glad you like it!

Cheers

Polux

C

Caledonia

Apologies Polux, been trying to post in one of my builds, but it ended up in yours. Have deleted it. Cheers Derek

Last edited:
First Name
Richard
Wow Polux,

well I don't like to repeat anything the others already sad but I have to.

Magnificent build, all fits so well together. Some day I hope to get close to your skills of modelling.

WOW this has been the 5 or 6 time I looked at the pictures just cant get enough of it.

So here it is again WOW

Cheers Richi

P

Paul P

Sorry Polux its taken me a while to post here cos im still gobsmacked :eek:, I think this is one of the most atmospheric builds ive seen for a long time and the lighting just blows me away, your composition and finishing are second to none and the figures just bring the whole thing together nicely, Have you thought about doing a box diorama, with the lighting it would be awesome

Paul

P

Polux

\ said:
Apologies Polux, been trying to post in one of my builds, but it ended up in yours. Have deleted it. Cheers Derek
Don't worry Derek!! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Polux

Last edited:
P

Polux

\ said:
Wow Polux,well I don't like to repeat anything the others already sad but I have to.

Magnificent build, all fits so well together. Some day I hope to get close to your skills of modelling.

WOW this has been the 5 or 6 time I looked at the pictures just cant get enough of it.

So here it is again WOW

Cheers Richi
Thanks again Richi! I'm glad you like it!! :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Polux

Last edited:
P

Polux

\ said:
Sorry Polux its taken me a while to post here cos im still gobsmacked :eek:, I think this is one of the most atmospheric builds ive seen for a long time and the lighting just blows me away, your composition and finishing are second to none and the figures just bring the whole thing together nicely, Have you thought about doing a box diorama, with the lighting it would be awesomePaul
Thank you very much,Paul, for your nice comment!

I'm thinking to do a glass box or similar, just for keep away the dust... :confused:

Can paint some walls and leave a hole to see inside :o ?

Polux

M

mobear

i was looking at this DIO and was disapointed when the pictures were not in order then it dawned on me,these are not stills from a film lol.these should be used as stills and ideas for a WW2 film,so the director gets an idea as to how to set the film up.fantastic polux just fantastic

mobear

P

Polux

\ said:
i was looking at this DIO and was disapointed when the pictures were not in order then it dawned on me,these are not stills from a film lol.these should be used as stills and ideas for a WW2 film,so the director gets an idea as to how to set the film up.fantastic polux just fantasticmobear
Scale Models Productions presents "The Secret Trip"

Starring by Mobear as the....(which soldier you prefer?) :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Thanks my friend ;)

Polux

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Although I have already commented on this...I had to come back and have a good long look...just stunning, one my faves of 2013.

Si:smiling3: