First Name
Ian
That is one huge bottle of Vallejo! lol

All looking good so far Polux.

Ian M

P

Polux

\ said:
Hi Polux,love the weathering on the build, but the bus doesn't fit its to clean;).

no seriously this looks awesome.

Cheers Richi
:smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

It's true!!! So clean!!!

Don't worry, one day I will weathering all the vehicles and others!! ;)

P

Polux

This kit is from Vollmer (the other “big” brand of model railways).

Don’t seem to be a high quality kit like the others, but with some coats of paint, I hope will turn on a nicely additional platform for the future station ;)

Thanks for looking

Polux

View attachment 77082

DSC_0029.JPG

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
nice start polux you do like train stations.these are real nice kits and you are bringing out the best of them

M

mobear

holy moly just read and looked at the whole thing,Polux you are very very talented,this looks awesome,you have a good eye for detail

mobear

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
The engine shed looks good. Also rather clean, is it finished or have you yet to work your magic on it.

Ian M

P

Polux

\ said:
holy moly just read and looked at the whole thing,Polux you are very very talented,this looks awesome,you have a good eye for detailmobear
Thank you very much for your nice comment Ole!!

Seems will be a long, long project.... Let's see what happens on the end ;)

Polux

P

Polux

\ said:
The engine shed looks good. Also rather clean, is it finished or have you yet to work your magic on it.Ian M
Right Ian! is rather clean.... :sad:

Seems my “problem” on house is solved.....but I still nervous :P

Anyway the promise is still go on, but must admit I have some doubts about how build this layout, how paint it between others. For some reasons I start quickly and without a planning this project, hope don’t turn it a problem now!! Just need to find the correct way for it, and me, be calm again ;)

The three buildings I have build by the moment still seems a plastic kits....I have to learn something to imitate like the old and normal ones.

Thank you very much for your honesty comment Ian, and for your silence on some recent threads, that shows me I have to try to do it better. ;)

Polux

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
If I have been silent on some of your posts, its probably 'cause I have missed them Polux. I'm a bit off colour at the moment so an elephant could walk passed the window and I would not notice!

If you need inspiration on how to get it sorted, there is a diorama of a railway yard that is a very good example of what to go for.....

Don't be put off by the size of the project. Don't look at it as one big project. Divide it up into several sections and treat each one as an ordinary model...

I know that you can pull it off.

Ian M

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
* The three buildings I have build by the moment still seems a plastic kits....I have to learn something to imitate like the old and normal ones.*

sorry dont know how to quote comments :confused:

nice going Polux., that turned out very nice,paint is great

just reading what you said, the only think i could think off you being a bit funny about maybe the glossy look to the buildings ? just weather it down a little with some gray to add some age maybe wort a try

Moni

P

Polux

Thanks Monica!

I'm searching new things and tips to weathering better those buildings :eek:

Anyway I do the photos with some "many light", they seems more glossy than in fact are.... :smiling3:

Nearly will start with the factory, let's see what happens, it needs more weathering like the others. Thanks again!

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
this is going to be one big ass dio

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Great work going on here. I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together.

P

Polux

Hi friends!

Here I am with this one again ;)

The building isn't finish yet, I have to add the weathering :P

Now I will take a different order, will repaint all the buildings and leave them until I have a"clear" idea where to situate on the layout. Once decided I will weathering all them.

I must say these buildings are really nice :rolleyes:

Thank to all

Polux

View attachment 80312

View attachment 80313

View attachment 80353

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG