The Surrender completed challenger challenge pics

N

noble

Hi Folks i've finally finished this one, the challenger as you know is Tamiya, the Warrior is Acadamy, the figures are minibox german pow's and the warrior crew and infantryman is from accurate armour. This depicts a battle during the gulf conflict 2003 as british armour has overrun an iraqi position and a member of the warrior crew has taken four Iraqi soilders prisoners. The base was made from a simple £2.00 white board and created using Celluclay, Budgie sand, Budgie grit and fake animal fur for the grass sections. I hope you like it as usual all comments are welcome be they good or bad.

scott:tongueout1:

View attachment 36089

View attachment 36090

View attachment 36091

View attachment 36092

View attachment 36093

View attachment 36094

View attachment 36095

View attachment 36096

View attachment 36097

View attachment 36098

View attachment 36099

View attachment 36100

surrender 1.jpg

surrender 2.jpg

surrender 3.jpg

surrender 4.jpg

surrender 5.jpg

surrender 6.jpg

surrender 7.jpg

surrender 8.jpg

surrender 9.jpg

surrender 10.jpg

surrender 11.jpg

surrender 12.jpg

P

phalinmegob

thats a fantastic dio mate,how did you use fur to make the grass,do you have to dye it or something?

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top job Scott, loads to see and a story to tell.

Cracking diorama....Big 5 for sure!

How's Carrie by the way? Give her my regards, mate.

Cheers,

Ron

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Scott ,this is just brilliant, a great scene thats complete in every way. The base is fantastic, youve gotta love that budgie grit!! 5 from me too ,cheers tony

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Marvellous! I'm going to have another look.

Cheers

Steve

N

noble

\ said:
thats a fantastic dio mate,how did you use fur to make the grass,do you have to dye it or something?
Hi Andrew the grass was air brushed, nice and simple really.

scott

N

noble

Cheers folks for the great comments and the five stars, much appreciated.

scott

S

Sky Raider

I agree with the others. top marks Scott, stunning work. That table top makes for a great water effect.

Cheers

Andy

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Another fantastic dio there Scott. Very nice indeed.

How was that Warrior by the way. I have been looking at one for a few days and thinking of getting one.

Five stars from me to.

Ian M

N

noble

\ said:
Another fantastic dio there Scott. Very nice indeed.How was that Warrior by the way. I have been looking at one for a few days and thinking of getting one.

Five stars from me to.

Ian M
First of all thanks to everyone for the great comments and the stars, Andy the warrior was very nice to build i was quite surprised really, i have a few Academy kits in my stash but this is the first i've built. The one downer about it though is the extra expense of buying a crew as Academy kits don't come with figures, but that aside it went together very well no filling needed.

scott