The Walrus

First Name
Charles
Yes, its another anti-gravity build, yet again. This build went together rather easy. I started off with the IDF Nagmachon APC kit from Hobbyboss, that I received as a reward for the ‘Random Award’ in November 2017. I then converted the kit into a hover unit using the kits original parts only, making up about 98% of the bulk of the vehicle. The only scratch build parts and foreign items used in this built, was the rear panel, with the rounded exhausts mounted on; a few white styrene here and there, and empty astma canisters used for the four engines. The weaponry were modified and extra parts added to give them a distinctive look from my box of ‘Misc’ model parts from other kits I have collected over the years. The name ‘Walrus’ was given due to the shape and size of the overall look of the vehicle.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Charles,
That's a great build it just goes to show what imagination and great skills can achieve.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Charles, great imagineering in that, nicely done. Especially like the repurposed inhalers.....

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
The guys have said it all Charles. Outstanding work. Look forward to seeing some more of your builds

First Name
Charles
Thanks Bob and Jim. Glad you guys approve.

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Charles just found your build out standing work, I really like it a lot.
Very well done.
Pete.