The watchers

N

noble

This is my groub build finally finish, this depict a german scout reporting tho the commander of a recon vehical just before the opening shots of the battle of Kursk. the diorama was made of celluclay, the grass was fake animal fur with the additions of the telephone pole and way marker. The paints used here were Tamiya acrylics, artists oils for the figures and pastel dust with a little mig pigment for good measure, i hope you like it and as usual all comments are welcome good or bad.

scott:babygirl:

View attachment 26555

View attachment 26556

View attachment 26557

View attachment 26558

View attachment 26559

View attachment 26560

View attachment 26561

View attachment 26562

View attachment 26563

View attachment 26564

View attachment 26565

The watchers 1.jpg

The Watchers 9.jpg

The watchers 4.jpg

The watchers 7.jpg

The watchers 5.jpg

The watchers 8.jpg

The watchers 10.jpg

The watchers 3.jpg

The watchers 2.jpg

The watchers 11.jpg

The watchers 6.jpg

N

noble

been thinking on that i will pick one and monochrome it.

scott

F

Fenlander

Stunning Scott, just stunning. Great composition, very good model making superb diorama techniques.... I hate you already :laughing: A very well deserved 5*

N

noble

Thanks very much Graham you know i appreciate the comments very much as it helps me improve.

scott

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
It's not fair that we can't swear lol. But that build is absolutely stunning Scott, i can't think of anything else ot say about it mate but the first photo is the money shot for me. Just love it, excellent and five from me too.

Have fun, John

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Hi Scott,

That's an easy one to judge. *****. Simples!

Gern

PS They're stars not kisses! OK? I don't know where you guys got the notion they might be kisses. I might be cheap but I'm not easy! lol

N

noble

AWwwww Dave there not kisses? lolol thanks a bunch guys i appreciate all your excellent comments.

scott

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Excellent work Scott. This dio's the business. The grass looks excellent - I'm going to need some practice to make mine looks as natural. Well done mate, superb skills.

Paul

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Really great work Scott. Worth five stars with out a doubt.

One thing I did notice though. The tyres of that rather heavy armoured car appear to be sitting atop the soft mud of the track. Soe thing you only notice when you really look for it.

That tiny thing aside an excellent bit of work.

Ian M

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Scott, just got back from 2 days of serious drinking and eating at a Food and drink festival so I am trying to catch up and what a way to start...

This is summat else, I keep looking at the road and the grass, truly a great piece of modelling.

The whole composition is spot on.

I send you the BIG 5and 5 kisses but don't tell anyone!! lol

Cheers,

Ron

R

Richy C

Fantastic Scott , the B&W photography bring it even more to life , I love it mate

5 Stars from me also

Richy

T

treyzx10r

Scott that is outstanding!!!Excellent work the whole package is stunning 5 stars

N

noble

Thank you very much chaps, thanks for the stars and the fantastic comments much appreciated.

scott

B

Bunkerbarge

I don't think I've ever seen grass on a diorama look as effective. Could you tell us a bit more about how you made it? Stunning B&W shots that do this model justice.

R

rogue-one

this is fantastic scott. i like it very much. some great pics there too. well deserved 5 stars.