Three 43's and a Big Brother.

P

PWick

Whilst clearing out and selling a lot of stuff, I came across a 43rd boxed Subaru, made by Airfix, with decals, paints and brush, licenced to sell in Marks & Spencers stores here in the UK over Christmas, perhaps upwards of 10 years ago. Also two other plastic bagged Airfix Rallycars in 43rd without decals, of the Peugeot 206 and the Ford Focus, and splashed out 2 or 3 years ago for a set of of Columbia made decals for the Focus. So I've built all three. Please I'm still no good at painting the black around window frames!
5_zpsef2q3nrz.jpg

9_zpsrcrxt2yp.jpg

6_zpss7ymkhjq.jpg

And the Big Brother........................
8_zpsbakv0qab.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice builds,Patrick,all look real fine,;)

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Fantastic work on all of them Patrick.
Has for the Windows try using a fine tipped marker pen, then just run it around the edges of the glass to go in for the rubber seals.

P

PWick

They look great
Thank you kpnuts. My big problem is that I'm fast running out of display space having built mainly 1/24 & 1/25 scale kits. I've sold about 30 kits on the bay in the last month and am having to buy the smaller sizes, although there is possibly greater satisfaction in laying up 1/43 scale decals and getting them right, the galling bit is buying the small kits for a few pounds and having to buy the decals at £16 each!
I'll shall have to change my decal sizes to smaller ones and print them myself!

P

PWick

Fantastic work on all of them Patrick.
Has for the Windows try using a fine tipped marker pen, then just run it around the edges of the glass to go in for the rubber seals.
Thanks for the tip papa695. I need to find smaller markers, with a more pointed end, I have seen some with a wedge shape.