tippex

B

bingo7

Hi everyone

My names Brian and I have recently returned to aircraft modelling.Ilive near Bawtry and am a Senior citizen so you can imagine the learning curve I face.

My first question is what is a sutible thinner for Tippex, if this has been ask befor ,please excuse me but I have a lot of forum to cosume.

May I wish you all, a very happy and productive Xmas.

P

peter22

\ said:
Hi everyoneMy names Brian and I have recently returned to aircraft modelling.Ilive near Bawtry and am a Senior citizen so you can imagine the learning curve I face.

My first question is what is a sutible thinner for Tippex, if this has been ask befor ,please excuse me but I have a lot of forum to cosume.

May I wish you all, a very happy and productive Xmas.
Hi Brian

From one Senior citizen to another, Tippex have their own thinner - I'm looking at a bottle at the moment - info "thinner for correction fluid distributed by Tipp-Ex Ltd Art No.4000 size 20ml

Peter

B

bingo7

Hi Peter

The reason I asked the question is that I remember,whilst still working , that Tippex thinner was withdrawn because of sovent abuse.

However as usual I seem to be out of date. Thanks for the gen.

Cheers Brian

P

peter22

\ said:
Hi PeterThe reason I asked the question is that I remember,whilst still working , that Tippex thinner was withdrawn because of sovent abuse.

However as usual I seem to be out of date. Thanks for the gen.

Cheers Brian
Hi Brian

You could be right, the bottle I was looking at is from my working days

and I retired 14 years ago! must add I was 50 at the time.

Peter