Tommy1drops M4A2 Sherman

T

tommy1drop

Nice one Andy, I`v got the Academy M4A2 Russian Army version in the stash, so I think that one is next. ;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice start on it Tommy and you guys move along so fast with your kits, do like it has alot off nice detail to it,

may off missed it but what scale is she ? plz

T

tommy1drop

This is my M4A2 Sherman as it is at the moment awaiting paint, I`m going to be leaving the painting until the next Sherman is built, this also being a M4A2, but the Russian army version sent over to Russia as part of the lend lease program.

Added a few pics, hope you like it so far :rolleyes:

D

dubster72

Looks good Tommy, I can see a little dio with both Sherman's meeting at the Elbe river!

Cheers Patrick

T

tommy1drop

Hi Patrick, I like that idea for the dio;) I might just have to give that one a go:D

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
looking great Tommy , up until a few weeks ago I'd never even clapped eyes on a wading sherman then Ian (papa 695) did a conversion of one , now heres another , theyre like buses - You wait ages then 2 come at once!!!LOL!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice going Tommy, will be waiting till the other catches up to how you paint them both :rolleyes:

Z

Ziper_it

Hi Tommy,

Looks very good and from the photos I can appreciate all extra details given by the scale.

Francesco

T

tommy1drop

Hi Monica thanks for that, nearly ready for the paint as is the other M4A2, so it`s gonna be a busy weekend;)

Hi Francesco glad you like it, nearly finished and I`m looking forward to seeing how it turns out myself:smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Great start to this classic

T

tommy1drop

Hi John much appreciated buddy, really enjoyed putting these two M4A2`s together, I really like these Academy kits.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looks good with the snorkels ...

Lookind forward to the painting.

Ian M

T

tommy1drop

Hi Ian thanks buddy, starting them both today, so I will be adding some pics of them both, this one and the M4A2 Russian army version ;)

Last edited:
T

tommy1drop

Just a quick update on the Sherman, I have just a few more bits and bobs left before I can call this one finished, these being to weather the kit, add a few additions, and put the remaining decals on her, I`m not sure yet on adding figures....but who knows;)

Well that`s it for now, sorry for the poor pics, done of my phone, will upload more later;)