Tommy1drops M4A2 Sherman

T

tommy1drop

Just a small update on where this Sherman is at, I have some more small bits and bobs to do before I can call this one finished;)

I have been working on this also, I`m thinking of combining it in a dio scene with the Sherman and an mate gun tractor, but more on that one later, there is a small amount left to do on the Sherman before it`s finished, but I hope you like it so far:rolleyes:

T

tommy1drop

Hi all just an update on this Sherman, it is as good as finished, again like the Russian M4 Sherman it just needs a small amount of fettling and its finished, hope you like it:smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Thanks Si,I`m starting to look at what else I have in the Sherman range, I really did enjoy building these, and how they have both turned out;)

D

dubster72

Great pair of Sherman's Tommy! Very nice weathering - for some reason I like the Russian one more, maybe it's the Easy 8 turret shape.

The Grille looks good too.

Cheers

Patrick

T

tommy1drop

Hi Patrick thank you, glad you like them, and the weathering, I used Humbrol and Vallejo paints to get the finish I was after.

P

Polux

Arrggghhh..... I cannot choice anyone of them :mad: I like the both :P

Very nice models, the weathering is magnificent ;)

First Name
Aaron
Nice work mate, i always have a chuckle at soviet shermans...its like giving an eskimo dirty snow

A+ weathering on these, i like the stowage.

T

tommy1drop

Thanks guys.

Thank you Joe, glad you like them. ;)

Thanks for that Dave:smiling3:

Cheers for that Aaron, glad you like the weathering, took a few attempts to get what I wanted without going over board;)