Tonys CAIC Wz10 ‘fierce thunderbolt’

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Well done mate,

I can't even see things that big, let alone work on them. Great result.
Scottie

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Well its done . I had a couple of bits to paint (wheels ,drybrush some silver on the intake guards ,yellow square underneath ((why wasnt this bit a decal?!)) then it had a matt coat misted on. I added the weapons and rotors, replaced the nose gun with a piece of brass rod as I broke the original one off trying to remove it from the sprue (it is only about half a mm round though!), unmasked the canopies and here it is. I'll be taking some better pics later to put on a 'completed' thread . Thanks to anyone whos been watching , cheers tonyDSCN2832.JPGDSCN2833.JPGDSCN2834.JPGDSCN2835.JPG

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Tony
Just goes to show that with skill and patience you can end up with a cracking little model.
Jim

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Cheers jim , Ian , im hoping to take some proper pics later, glad you like it , cheers tony

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Tony
I am rather late to the party. However I have had a wonderful read through of your build and you have done a terrific job. Looks like you enjoyed this one:thumb2:
Steve

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Tony
I am rather late to the party. However I have had a wonderful read through of your build and you have done a terrific job. Looks like you enjoyed this one:thumb2:
Steve
Thanks steve , yes i usually enjoy doing these tiny kits , must be the challenge of working in such a small scale . Ive put some better pics on a 'completed' thread , cheers tony