TORRELIAN MARAUDER.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.

In the inter-system wastes, lurking in the asteroid fields lies a Torrelian Marauder. This two man ship is small and maneuverable darting out to take down unsuspecting freighters. Usually found in groups of five, there quad frontal lasers make short work of any defenses and engines, once crippled they employ the plasma pulse cannon to tear open the stricken vessel and steal their cargo. Prisoners are of no value...

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That's great mate is this a kit :smiling3:

I love that weathering looks like it's old and has been patched up and modified over a number of years :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
That's great mate is this a kit :smiling3: I love that weathering looks like it's old and has been patched up and modified over a number of years :smiling3:
No kit, all scratch made from an old RC transmitter housing and various spare model parts and decals.

P

Polux

I ever say it!! You are an imaginative and a talent modeler Si ;)

This is....I don't know what is it, but looks very cool :P

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I ever say it!! You are an imaginative and a talent modeler Si ;) This is....I don't know what is it, but looks very cool :P
Ta Polux-if chucking some junk together is a talent then I have bucket fulls :D

It isn't any design or film, just liked the look of the controller that became the main body-this is from an old cheap RC helicopter that stopped working, stripped it out and added the model bits and weathered the heck out of it.

Glad you like it though, a nice fun piece and the cost was naff all around £1.50 in glue, primer, paints and pigments.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
\ said:
I ever say it!! You are an imaginative and a talent modeler Si ;) This is....I don't know what is it, but looks very cool :P
I think Polux took my words, ;)

do like it Si,you must have a space ship grave yard ,real like the harsh weathering, :smiling3:

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That's wicked Si ............. You've produced a gem from Junk ............ Love it!

Peter

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Thank you guys, really appreciate the kind words.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Sounds like our IRS ! :eek: