TP-26 transporter (apc)

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
True though, most of the early, covered, ARMOURED personnel carrier designs, like the Lorraine 38, are late 'thirties designs

Hmm, yet ANOTHER vickers E spin-off too! That tank has more variants than a Panzer IV!

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That's a great result. Shows that a lot of fun and a fine model can be had without spending a fortune on the latest kit with a load of aftermarket stuff.

Reactions: JR

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
That's a great result. Shows that a lot of fun and a fine model can be had without spending a fortune on the latest kit with a load of aftermarket stuff.
Many thanks Jim ,have had to give work the elbow completely now so haven't got that little bit extra comming in ,apart from the odd etch set I've never bothered with after market. Most of the 72nd stuff I build is I will admit seriously lacking to the easy builders but I can get two iffy's for the price of a half decent one plus subject choice is way out in front. You most definitely slapped it around the head the one word that should describe this hobby FUN the little kit above under a tenner with postage ive had my tenners worth and golly(can I say that)what fun it was. Dave

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Looks a perfect build to me, love the weathering on the exhaust esp.
A well deserved award of
download THE DOGS.jpg
Congratulation Dave.

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
That's a little cracker Dave.
Looks a perfect build to me, love the weathering on the exhaust esp.
A well deserved award of
View attachment 504646
Congratulation Dave.
Lovely little Ugly Duckling Dave!
Steve
True though, most of the early, covered, ARMOURED personnel carrier designs, like the Lorraine 38, are late 'thirties designs

Hmm, yet ANOTHER vickers E spin-off too! That tank has more variants than a Panzer IV!
A big thanks and acknowledgement for you all taking the time to look in and comment. Dave

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Very nice that David. I don't know what I'm looking at, but it looks the part.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Looks great! As always a great finish on a little kit.