Tree Lord

• Thread starter Deleted member 4539
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4539

Hello my Friends.
This is my latest from GW.
I really relaxed with this figure and when I started to paint I just went for it, so much so that I only worked on the painting for 2 days.I have to say this is the most fun I have had on a figure for a while.
It may seem to some a little rough but that is sort of what I was aiming for.
Anyway hope you like it.
All the best.
Ralph.
DSCF5011.JPGDSCF5017.JPGDSCF5023.JPGDSCF5027.JPG

D

Deleted member 4539

I like that Ralph. GW do some great figures but it takes skill to bring out the best in them like this.
Cheers Graham:smiling2:.
I like the GW figures as I can paint them with no restraint on colour.
I still have a few in my stash.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Wow, Ralph...kind of nearly a year late to comment on your build. I like it and the painting must have been not easy...so many surfaces to highlight the light source and shadows. :thumb2: Nice to see something different for a change.

Cheers,
Richard

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
I can't believe how much the prices have hiked for some GW stuff. I used to be heavily into wargaming and had 5 or 6 armies on the go. As I had a job I could afford to buy regularly when I needed stuff but for youngsters getting into the hobby it can't be easy especially some of the larger models that are in excess of £50 to buy. You would certainly have to be patient building up an army on pocket money :smiling2:

D

Deleted member 4539

Wow, Ralph...kind of nearly a year late to comment on your build. I like it and the painting must have been not easy...so many surfaces to highlight the light source and shadows. :thumb2: Nice to see something different for a change.

Cheers,
Richard
Thanks for the very kind words Richard:smiling3:.