TRUMPETER 1/48 GERMAN TYPE VII SUB !

First Name
Jean-Marc
HI!
You bet , I'm a lucky man .. got this kit at christmas and could'nt wait to started it , U been putting some time every week since I got it .. So here we go ..

IMG_7930.JPG

(APR 25th)...Today ,I continued detailing the conning back side wall !

DSCF5992.JPG

DSCF5993.JPG

DSCF5994.JPG

If you like to see the complete WIP on this project , I have set-up an Google page for this project , here the link :
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Yor8v3Q9pGkybXLh6

If you are curious and like to view the other WWII GERMAN sub I have done in 1/48 , just follow this link :
https://goo.gl/photos/PM4EWugGVMb8Fzgm9

Enjoy !
jmarc

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Very impressive!

First Name
Jean-Marc
That's going to be fun to paint.
Well youl'le be surprise.. the conning tower is at the left all white and at the right light gray, only few small details are other colors.. so the plan is to paint everything grey m than dry-brush the white , do a wash and retouch the white, and cry-brsuh the grey and finally painted the details that are another color

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Wow…Das Boot……I’ve just finished reading the book too! Should be a great fun build. Looks like you’ll need a bigger house to display it though.

First Name
Jean-Marc
Wow…Das Boot……I’ve just finished reading the book too! Should be a great fun build. Looks like you’ll need a bigger house to display it though.
Thank you TIM !
Well, I'm one of the lucky one ,my wife let me have all the basement as long my project does'nt invade the other floor ..lol but still will have to tetris for space among my built when it,'s done !