Trying my Patience ...............

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Building the Miniart WLA Motorcycle with Rider for a review on Armorama, and its not half trying my patience; fiddly doesn't come close and its so small but packed full of detail and parts!! (last count reckon up to near ) photo shows how small next to a standard bottle top for a bottle of Carlsberg (which are great for making enamel based washes, holding super glue) – other brands are available. Never seem such small pieces of brass, and some of that needs forming to shape. Hoping to have the build finished this week, but not sure now if that’s possible. Then shall be into the paint shop (the Best bit), Rear mudguard not glued at this stage

.View attachment 122092

no bigger than a bottle topshrunk.jpg

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
YIKES!! Where is my microscope???:confused::eek:

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
YIKES!! Where is my microscope???:confused::eek:
Haha tell me about it, and dann me if I can't find my bi-focal specs, using a cheap evilbay desk magnifier. Which helps a lot

First Name
Robert
I never thought manufacturers did micro scale bikes etc ( must be a right pain in the ###### if your tweezers go ping and the carpet monster gets the part

Best of British Steve

Regards

Robert

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good Steve,can see its very small and fiddly work but dose look great,the PE ,for the spokes

is great,

keep at it it will all be worth it in the end ,do some walk away for a bit then start again,that's what I,do, ;)

or this, :mad:........aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I real hate this kit,gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr coffee and 3 smokes and sit back down lol, :D

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
I never thought manufacturers did micro scale bikes etc ( must be a right pain in the ###### if your tweezers go ping and the carpet monster gets the part
Best of British Steve

Regards

Robert
Wooden floor, but lost a oil cap last night, dunno where it went reckon the floor consumed it somehow, so going to need to make a new one!!! :mad::mad::mad: :sad: :sad::mad::mad: