"Tune Up"

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
DSCN1569.JPG DSCN1571.JPG DSCN1572.JPG DSCN1577.JPG DSCN1578.JPG DSCN1579.JPG Greetings and salutations fellow builders, here is to a great year of building in 2017!!

Wow, I have finally finished the Batmobile vignette! I have decided to name it, "Tune Up" for obvious reasons. This is my re-imagining of the bat cave from the Tim Burton classic "Batman" and "Batman Returns" movies.

This features my favourite Batmobile on the turntable with the jet turbine out and "Bruce Wayne" doing a tune up. A blast deflector is deployed for the testing of the afterburner. The vignette alludes to a larger work space to the right without having to cram in all the extras that you would expect in a workshop.

I hope you enjoy the photos that I have taken, the desk lamp offers more dramatic lighting without "Bruce Wayne" on the scene.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Awesome Gavin, I really like this mate. Superb modelling and setting.

B

Builder

Ohh yeaahhhh . The Bat cave. Wow great job Gavin mate. Great finish on the Batmobile!

D

dubster72

Super nice Gavin! At first I thought that was you working on your own Batmobile :smiling3:

Very cool & excellently done.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking great ,Gavin,do like the added figure,and well done, so far,for this one,;)