Tyres Container Haul

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Superbly done Charles....... I like it a lot. First class work.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Brilliant. The weathering is top notch.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Just a great big 'WOW'! I can't think of anything else to write....I'm speechless!

First Name
Charles
Short and candid responses guys. Much appreciated.

First Name
Charles
Working on a net.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stevekir

Magnificent! I agree with all the plaudits. I personally love to see good sharp closeups which show the detail which I think are important in larger-scale modelling. Although a closeup runs the risk of showing bits best hidden, yours are all top notch, and authentic.

First Name
Charles
\ said:
Magnificent! I agree with all the plaudits. I personally love to see good sharp closeups which show the detail which I think are important in larger-scale modelling. Although a closeup runs the risk of showing bits best hidden, yours are all top notch, and authentic.
Thanks Steve.

Added a net to cover the container to prevent tyres from falling off, as if. :smiling3: :smiling3::

OK. Now is the haul with the net. I am not really concern of the correct way of doing the attachments. As you can the see, if one has to be so concern about the restrictions of how the net should be attached then just take one look at the entire haul as a whole; then the net should be less of a concern. :smiling3: Just my take on the whole thing. There are hooks at the end of the four corners of the container for the net to be attached.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

just dave

Just stunning! I keep looking at it thinking it can't be a model..

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Hey Charles, that's looking awesome. It really does look real

M

-Matt-

Rather unfathomable detail and weathering!

I don't even know how you've done most of that, but it's a thing of beauty.

I agree on the 'show trucks' sort of thing, it's a whole other level to get to this realism :smiling3:

-Matt-

S

Stevekir

A convincing model of a hard-worked truck. So much so that if I met it on the Motorway I would give it a wide berth!

First Name
Charles
Thanks everyone. It's been a great run trying to het it to this stage. I like the final results.

S

Stevekir

A lot of very good realistic detail. You should be proud of this.

J

John Rixon

I'm actually thinking that this is possibly the best weathering I've ever seen...your attention to detail is exemplary, and it gets me poring over the photos looking for a slip, or a flaw, and failing comprehensively! This is as good as it gets, IMHO.

First Name
Charles
\ said:
A lot of very good realistic detail. You should be proud of this.
Thank you Steve. I am proud of this one Steve. Because of you guys? I am.

First Name
Charles
\ said:
I'm actually thinking that this is possibly the best weathering I've ever seen...your attention to detail is exemplary, and it gets me poring over the photos looking for a slip, or a flaw, and failing comprehensively! This is as good as it gets, IMHO.
Thank you John.