Warhammer 40k,Chaoa,s Rhino

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
well this one is for my mate Postman Dave,who has given me some 3D figures so I,offered to paint some things for him,

this is a chao,s Rhino,he wonted done,and in a manner of how he said,well I do hope he likes it,if not its colorful undercoat, O.o

hope that you like this one,been on it 1st and put my builds aside,or I would never get to it, :/

20160725_131832.jpg

20160725_131836.jpg

20160725_131845.jpg

20160725_131854.jpg

20160725_131905.jpg

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I love the old and busted look.

so glad you like it, Scott,if you do I hope Dave who I,did it for will as well, :/

I don,t know about this warhammer stuff at all, :/ ,just do as to how he say,s and what base colors, 9_9

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
My lad had a couple of these not painted like yours lol. Lovely work Moni, love the worn look.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
much appreciated,Si,so very glad that you like them,this one is a 3D printed one, :D

so I did do good with it ? :/

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
You did very good, in fact all your work is very, very good.  :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
You did very good, in fact all your work is very, very good.  :smiling3:

ta hun do real appreciate such kind words,I,m a little funny do work for others as if its a like or not,lol,

think you know what I,mean O.o 9_9

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Totally agree, a job for someone else is daunting: Have I got the look what that person has in their head! Not easy, if you do your own work and sell it then so be it, but doing for others can be daunting, one reason I don't do commissions anymore.

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Totally agree, a job for someone else is daunting: Have I got the look what that person has in their head! Not easy, if you do your own work and sell it then so be it, but doing for others can be daunting, one reason I don't do commissions anymore.

totally agree,and your said it so well,as I do leave some for his own add,s or touch ups,

at the moment I would like some commissions,as the money would come in handy for my wont,s lol,but the stress,is a bit to much at time, O.o

dave

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Looks good Moni.

Nice thing about the Warhammer Chaos stuff is that the vehicles have been warped and changed to a greater or lesser extent by the influence of Chaos.  So all sorts of wacky modifications can be acceptable, fungal encrustations, tentacles, screaming faces embedded in the armour etc.

S

steve5

love it monica , threw me for a bit , as I'm pretty new here , still working out , everyone's like 's etc , haven't seen this Warhammer stuff before , I think it's great , :D

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Looks good Moni.

Nice thing about the Warhammer Chaos stuff is that the vehicles have been warped and changed to a greater or lesser extent by the influence of Chaos.  So all sorts of wacky modifications can be acceptable, fungal encrustations, tentacles, screaming faces embedded in the armour etc.

ta Dave ,that sheds so much more light on it all so to say,as I did kind of go in blind with this one,so very glad that you do like it, :D

love it monica , threw me for a bit , as I'm pretty new here , still working out , everyone's like 's etc , haven't seen this Warhammer stuff before , I think it's great , :D

its very difference for me as well ,Steve,its to pay back the guy who gave me some 3D printed figures,its,fun to try some think

different from time to time,so glad you like it, 9_9

I love the warhammer stuff as a distraction when I get bored.

glad that you do like it Scott,was fun trying some thing off beat for me,as well,gave my altered figures time to set,before I can start on them, 9_9