Wating for D Day , 1 72 dio

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
HI guys this is a dio of a german ringstand gun emplacement that were dotted about the Normandy beaches,

The gun is resin , the ringstand is scratch built from plastic card and wall filler and the hedgehogs are made from plastic strips.

hope you like, any questions welcome.

d day 1 (1).jpg

d day 1 (2).jpg

d day 1 (3).jpg

d day 1 (4).jpg

d day 1 (5).jpg

d day 1 (6).jpg

d day 1 (7).jpg

d day 1 (8).jpg

d day 1 (9).jpg

d day 1 (10).jpg

d day 1 (11).jpg

d day 1 (12).jpg

d day 1 (13).jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
What a superb dio Barry, lovely layout and detailing.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great dio,Barry,real like the layout and detailing.very well done, :D

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Very nice Barry.

Top work. Well done.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Beautiful work, as is the norm for you Barry ;)  Oh what a charmed life you must have to be able to devote so much time to the hobby you love. Wish I could say the same, again great dio!..............Jim :smiling3:

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

excellent work barry. Ever thought about doing something bigger?  :smiling3:

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
Beautiful work, as is the norm for you Barry ;)  Oh what a charmed life you must have to be able to devote so much time to the hobby you love. Wish I could say the same, again great dio!..............Jim :smiling3:

Thanks Jim, not to bad a life kids left home wife plays games on her computer so got nothing else to do but build models....great aint it. xD

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Thanks Jim, not to bad a life kids left home wife plays games on her computer so got nothing else to do but build models....great aint it. xD

Small world except mine never left home...well, they each (two sons) have their own homes and have given me seven grand children, but we have our own mountain top compound and each house is only a few hundred yards apart. So along with all the many chores and our logging to keep me busy in the summer months plus the threat of 'invasion' at any time by the grandkids, peace and quiet are at a premium around this time of year. Winter is my most active modeling time, once hunting is done by around Christmas, it's just ...keep warm and model. The wife loves her computer games also plus she works part time at our little general store a few miles down the road...life is good except for the occasional and expensive equipment break downs >:sad: ...........Jim :smiling3:

View attachment 251779

View attachment 251780

View attachment 251781