Weigh Station

prichrd1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Charles,

Amazing to think that this is a model, as JR says above, top class. There is so much "other" stuff on there the attention to detail is fantastic. The truck is so realistic with the slight "used" look, newspaper in the window and its "rusty" load..

Awesome.

Paul.

First Name
Charles
WOW. just came upon this .
Charles that is one top class diorama, love every thing about it. At first you could take the truck for real with the cleaver addition of the background. Top stuff indeed.:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
John.

Thank you John. I do appreciate it.

Reactions: JR
First Name
Charles
Well Charles, it seems the master of the sublime has knocked another one out of the park!
Excellent as per your usual! :cool:

Jim.

HiHi! You making me blush, man! Thanks again.

First Name
Charles
Charles,

Amazing to think that this is a model, as JR says above, top class. There is so much "other" stuff on there the attention to detail is fantastic. The truck is so realistic with the slight "used" look, newspaper in the window and its "rusty" load..

Awesome.

Paul.

Glad you approve Paul. Thanks buddy.

First Name
Charles
Absolute brilliant Charles, i've taken many trucks over the weigh bridge myself and this is so realistic, also the Scany 142 and 143s are amongst my favourite trucks, fantastic fella.

Steve.

Thanks Steve. I seem to also like the 143 series, simply for what can be done to it, in terms of weathering.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Charles, just catching up with the forum. This is brilliant, I love the overall finish and looking for the smallest details. Superb, love the chip packet and magazine on the truck dash board.

First Name
Charles
Charles, just catching up with the forum. This is brilliant, I love the overall finish and looking for the smallest details. Superb, love the chip packet and magazine on the truck dash board.

Thanks alot. Glad you approve.