Welcome to the 2017 forum GB's

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Good morning Lee. Lol.

there are two sections for GB's. 

The forum GB's, the calendar above in this thread.

Then there's the member suggested GB's, where the Battleship one is.... :smiling3:

Ah g'day Bruce!  :P xD

Got it!

Clear as mud ( or rather sleepy eyes!) Hehe 

Lee :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

I don't really do gb's but it seemed as clear as crystal to me first time round boss.

R

Ray Scheller

Rik,

I had one just like that back in my teens and it was a blast to drive. My one regret is that I sold it prior to joining the military.

ray

J

Jinja

Hi all, I'm back again.

looking at this list I am defo getting back into the hobby. I have kits to do dual builds of each category, apart from tanks.

Thanks for the motivation to dust off the bench

Paul

R

Ray Scheller

Rik,  

Somewhere buried in my mom's attic if she still has them along with all the pictures of my youth. I'll take a  look.

Ray

Do you have any photo's of it? If so. I'd love to see them. :smiling3:

R

Rik101

Thanks Ray. It'd be interesting to see them. Might even make a model of your old car if it's ok with you. :smiling3:

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
So, the Cold war aircraft GB is just around the corner, any takers ?

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Just got a prod from Pollux. I will set the fora for them later in the week.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Well ive got probably two dozen i could choose from in the stash , but im struggling to complete the GBs in the time slot, so im wary about taking too many on . I want to do Ians lightning GB and also the civilian aircraft one too , plus obviously this cold war one is right up my soviet street , trouble is they all run at the same time!ill have to see what i can do!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Sorry to be a pain in the ass Monica but don't you call em Road trains over therein Aus??? :D:D:D:D
I think that road trains come into it,once they have trailers on them,,so the main,rig and trailer,plus one ,plus one,then its a road train,:D:rolleyes:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
I'm bogged down with work commitments, am also doing Ian's Lightning GB and I'd struggle to get another kit finished before end of October. I have a few kits that would fit into the 'Cold War Aircraft' theme. I'll see how I get on with time but not looking promising if I'm honest.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
I'm bogged down with work commitments, am also doing Ian's Lightning GB and I'd struggle to get another kit finished before end of October. I have a few kits that would fit into the 'Cold War Aircraft' theme. I'll see how I get on with time but not looking promising if I'm honest.
I'd love to do a Lightning as well, but I've already got a Sea Vixen, and summer isn't my most productive building time of the year so I can only manage one build. A shame really, I would have liked the excuse to get an Airfix 1:48 Lightning.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
Same with me I do have a mig but with doing the lighting GB and the civi airliner GB and even with my rate of build I would still struggle.