Welcome to the First GB of 2013

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
So Christmas is out of the way and gifts opened. Now you have no excuses!

Remember to include your name in the title of your build thread.

The First post should include the box top shot, so we can see what you are building, and photos of the sprues, so we can see what's in the box!

Dont forget to post pictures of your progress and any problems you might run into.

Most of all have fun.

Ian M

PS in the spirit of Christmas, if you really cant wait until the first of January, you may start as soon as the Christmas dinner is eaten and the gifts unwrapped.

Ian M

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Haven't you sent this a little early - or do you celebrate Xmas on the 22nd in Denmark?

Gern

PS By non-tracked armour, could you count a Jeep with a machine gun as 'armour' or do you want something with some actual armour plate on it?

P

Polux

I found my next victim for this GB.... a LAV III. I will paint in white, the UN colors.

Cheers

C

CDW

Think i'll go for the Soviet BA-64 (4X4 light armoured car) .... and tweak it a bit so it's as used by North Korea in the 50's.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Haven't you sent this a little early - or do you celebrate Xmas on the 22nd in Denmark?Gern

PS By non-tracked armour, could you count a Jeep with a machine gun as 'armour' or do you want something with some actual armour plate on it?
Well I was assuming that many of the kits for this build would be a Christmas pressy, and as there is often a "cant wait to get started" attitude for the first GB of the Year coupled with the fact that a lot of people are free from work, I would be large and say that you can start the build a few days early: Christmas day or there after....!

In Denmark, Its Christmas eve when the mountains of food and piles of presents fall upon us like a meat and wrapping paper Tsunami.

The original intent of Non Tracked ARMOUR, was indeed Armoured as in bullet proof, not just ARMED as in having a gun.

Ian M