Wendalls 1/48 Airfix Lynx HMA.8 with BigEd

First Name
Jason
A quick update. Its beginning to look less like a never ending pile of plastic and photoetch and a little more like a Lynx.

Still very impressed with this kit and the Eduard etch; I had a bit of fun shoehorning the interior assembly in place, I cant emphasise enough the importance of dry fitting everything, the tolerances are soooo tight.

I'm hoping it should progress a bit faster now.

View attachment 110748

View attachment 110749

View attachment 110750

Thanks for looking

Jason

CSC_0360.JPG

DSC_0352.JPG

DSC_0354.JPG

rickoshea52

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
\ said:
I've been slowly getting on with the Lynx. The Interior isn't too far off now, still quite a bit of PE left but all of the painting is done. It would be nice to get the fuselage buttoned up this week.
View attachment 120899 View attachment 120900 View attachment 120901 View attachment 120902

C's & C's welcome.

Thanks for looking

Jason
Just a small observation Jason, but will you paint the top of the hand held fire extinguisher a brass colour?

Looking great with the etched brass add ons.

First Name
Jason
Cheers Rick. Luckily I noticed that after I posted the images and remembered to dab a bit of dull brassy colour on it before I glued the thing together.

Tell you what though, there's so much to ing and fro ing between the Airfix and Eduard instructions I've had to start keeping a snagging list otherwise I am bound to miss something.

D

dubster72

That interior looks the dogs doo-dahs Jason! I've put this kit on my to-do list from watching your build!