What next to build

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all can't decide on what's next (big difference between the two choices here) 1/24 revell double decker bus or 1/12 italari mefistofeles the bus was a present from my daughter the mefistofeles from my missus (I'm already doing a model my missus bought) (soliel royal)(assuming heller are true to their word and send the part)

B

Bari

No father can afford to dissapoint his daughter, remember she will be choosing your care home when you get older.

S

stuart.c.82

The fiat..... Every day of the week.... Dark dark dark gloss blue with satin black metal work.

F

Fenlander

Ooooo, rock and a hard place springs to mind. For me, it would have to be the Fiat, I am used to waiting for buses......

D

Deleted member 3568

I have to say I've never seen the mefistofeles depicted in any colour of blue, only red. Can I ask where you've seen it in blue

D

demon

\ said:
Ooooo, rock and a hard place springs to mind. For me, it would have to be the Fiat, I am used to waiting for buses......
The fiat if he can get it started lol

Endless opportunities for rust weathering though

Roger

D

Deleted member 3568

Well the bus seems to be losing but I should just say whatever I build will not be rusty (simply to show I don't ruin every classic kit I build)

S

stuart.c.82

\ said:
I have to say I've never seen the mefistofeles depicted in any colour of blue, only red. Can I ask where you've seen it in blue
It's true red is a proper fiat colour... Tho I'm sure I've seen one in an almost black\blue on TV before... Be different from the heard!!!! Lol

You'll paint the bus red!!

S

stuart.c.82

Then again....It might have been on grand theft auto! Hahaha

First Name
Robert
I'm going to look into how much the Fiat is that looks a fantastic looking kit

First Name
Robert
Ok I'm saving my pennies for that Fiat ( Ken I think you will have to build this beutiful racer)

Regards

Robert