What's an SIG

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all sorry for the stupid question but what is an SIG

First Name
Adrian
Special Interest Group, where a subject is picked and focused on soley, so it could be a Tornado group a Phantom group, or any subject really.

Adrian

D

Deleted member 3568

So its only open to someone who only builds one type of model have I got that right its only for experts in that subject is that right.

First Name
Adrian
You don't have to be an expert in that area, just build what is asked for, be it a particular plane, boat, tank etc.

You see a lot of SIG's at shows people like the Tornado SIG, Luftwaffe Group or the Harrier Group.

Adrian

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
How it works KP is the SIG is chosen say as Adrian says a Tornado anybody who wishes to join the SIG must build a Tornado any scale type or country's just as long as it's a Tornado

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
So its only open to someone who only builds one type of model have I got that right its only for experts in that subject is that right.
If that were the case I would never participate! Check out the various SIG threads on this forum. Lots of variety kindly set up by Ian, and many varying levels of skill/experience from the builders.