Paul

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
It would be fine by me if Italeri popped a 1/35 scale RAF rescue boat out for us. Or a 54 foot whale deck mtb..... Same hull I think so they could do both ....
A large packet of mojo would be nice....
As for actual kits as a present... The tsunami of 1/35 Scammel trucks in various forms would be welcome.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
As i’m On a bike jag at the moment, Tamiya quality BSA Goldstar or Triumph Bonneville would be nice, as to real kits, a reissue of the Revell (ex Matchbox) Vincent would save me trawling eBay for expensive second hand kits.....

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Although I'm currently not in short supply of kits to build, still the following would be nice:
Reissue of Hasegawa F-22 Moebius 1 from Ace Combat (125+ for a 1/72 on ebay is crazy)
Bandai 1/48 Millennium Falcon and 1/48 AT-AT (just a couple of dreams...)

BigGreg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gregory
Well... I just placed an order for my future Diorama.... I'm sooooooo excited for that... I can tell you that it will be in a very HOT environment and it will be an historical event.
many tracks-cannons and other goodies will come from Santa..

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
th
:smiling4:

First Name
Noel
Only one as I have most of mine it's the billings boats 1\200 Titanic
But I would have to do so serious saving for it

Pete, I hope that you will have room for what will be an enormous model in 200th scale. Even the 350th scale ones I have seen built are big! I have been eyeing up Billings kit of the Victorian warship
The Warrior.

First Name
Noel
Apart from the click together Airfix kit I would like to see a proper detailed kit of the Bugatti Veyron in 1/24th scale. I have seen the Chiron and Vision in resin on the Hiroboy site at over £100 each!

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Pete, I hope that you will have room for what will be an enormous model in 200th scale..
The real thing was about 270 metres long, so in 1/200 you’d be looking at about 135 cm. Not small, but not all that big either compared to what some ship modellers build.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Well on my wish list guys is fittin in my new 2.4 gig r/c into my just finished 1/72 scale frigate type 23 hms norforlk an to sail her on pond without any glitches .An to build my trumpy 1/32 S-hornet an hopefully build that large box under the xmas tree a trumpy S-tomcat in 1/32 an by the time I have done that it will proberly be next crimbo an then another wish list will be on the way lol chris

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Model wise I don't want anything.

.....but on a sentimental load of twaddle, my wish list is to see Christmas 2019 and beyond in as good a state of health as possible.

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
My wish list is already completed as of two weeks ago I am officially debt free after 15 years and as goes the billings Titanic I will be enhanceding my existing one with brass etch add ons

wotan

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Dave

Check out the Le Cimier Napoleonics at 54mm. I think they are among the best even though they are quite old now.

John

P

Polux

I would like to see more Land Rover kits (civilian/military).
Could be nice... some brand that produce different themes out there of the “modern” civilian and the habitual “Two Wars”. There is some interesting empires in the Human’s History and period of times like the Medieval Era....
And why not...maybe someone could create a futurist series. A new world!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
How about the right 7 numbers? Then you could pay someone to make any kit you want in any scale!