Whoops!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
It would seem that in my confused state of mind, I had made a small error regarding the dates on the GB's.

To get them all to fit in the calender, I had stretched them to four months, so you also get a whole month longer to build in.

I have now corrected these dates, so relax, you have a whole extra month to get them finished in :smiling3:

Sorry about that.

Ian M

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
\ said:
No wonder polux has had to take over:p
cant get the staff these days :P :D

actually im glad i got an extra month lol;)

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
It would be very wrong to criticise a staff member for "screwing up" ........ :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I can take it lol. I put it down to them always having been 3 months in the past. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Phew thanks for the extra month and the heads up my favourite hobby was starting to become more of chore than a hobby I can relax and kick back a little now the pressure is off I can also put away the hair dryer and the clock :smiling3: Sooooo much to do I've had to take a picture of the other half into the loft as when on the odd occasion I go back downstairs I haven't forgot what she looks like ooooo well absence makes the heart grow fonder they say ;) I'm finishing my anything with snow dio soon and I'm already thinking of my next efforts.