yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
the finish line is in sight! Great job! I don't think I have ever seen a model of ANT-25 before...

First Name
Dave
Looks fantastic Tony.Surprising what you can hide under a good coat of paint!.The undercarriage looks too delicate for this kit company.Did you have to scratch build some of it?.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Thanks guys , @ mike , I always brush the Klear , it had a good glossy base from the Halfords aerosol so that helped with the finish. @ Dave , yes the undercarriage is all original , there are some very fine details in this kit , once youve separated them from the flash !!!! cheers tony

Last edited by a moderator:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Well its finally finished!! I cracked on tonight and got the exhausts on , windows glazed , rigging done and the position lights added on the wings. I'm calling it done, its far from perfect but its good enough for me and its got to be worth the £3 . I paid for it! Heres a couple of pics to round off this thread , hopefully I can get some more over the next few days (light and rain permitting) and put them on a 'completed' thread , thanks to everyone whos been following , Cheers tony :cool:

View attachment 76894

View attachment 76895

DSCN0172 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

DSCN0173 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Tony

I was beginning to think that this was one helluva glider!!! Now the spinny thing is on the front it all makes sense!

Well done mate you came, you swore, you conquered. You've got real perseverance, a lot of this build would have tested a saint's patience and I salute you sir!

It's a fantastic finish to a very, very unusual aircraft. The paint work is superb and it was such a shame about the decals, but then you saved that disaster.

Top stuff.

Paul

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Super stuff, off to find the completed thread when you post it to see this beast in it's glory :smiling3: