Winter Patrol 1943

J

Jazz

that is one hell of a dio, amazing

the snow is the best snow i have ever seen what is it, cant be the woodland scenic

brill

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I think that I have said it already but that is one brilliant Diorama. The detail is great, the painting and construction is fantastic. The snow! You got to love it, it looks so real.

This is one of my all time favourite dioramas.

A very well deserved five stars.

Ian M

P

phalinmegob

i could look at this all day polux, it is absolutely fantastic.jazz and ian are right the snow is awsome.the ice running into the water trough is great and love the shot of the two guys in the room with the lights on. perfect .definate five stars from me

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Polux, this is perfection. I agree whole heartedly with my forum buddies. A truly stunning build.

I take my hat off to you and reveal 5 big*

I have but one problem......Not enough pictures for a build as good as this!

Cheers,

Ron

R

Richy C

Fantastic dio , the little details , figures , snow and ice , all of it is spot on , looks very cold and realistic .

Great work Polux

5 Stars from me also

Richy

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi polux , as everyone else has said 5 stars isnt enough, this is just outstanding. I love the little details like the icicles and the roadsign . The snow is excellent too ,great to see youve got it everywhere it should be , on the ledges , tops of the trees etc. Congrats on a superb build , cheers tony

First Name
Chris
Truly, truly outstanding Polux! One of the finest dio's Ive had the pleasure to look at. 10 stars from me my friend, nice work.

Regards

Chris

M

mobear

those pics with the lights on are truly beautiful mate,gives it a nice look

mobear

C

CDW

Brilliant ..... just brilliant ....

Es una obra maestra. ..... Es perfecto Polux :smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Hi Polux

What an amazing build, the Diorama is fantastic as is the detail work, my hat goes off to you sir....on a truly amazing build.

Definitely 5 star work, I really like the snow and the figures are superb, I simply cannot get enough of the detailing and the little touches you have shown in the Diorama, such as the lights......great touch!

Inspiring work and detail:thumbsup:

Tom

P

Polux

Thank you very much friends!!!

Uffff.... I don't know exactly what must say to be grateful for these nice comments!!!

I am very happy and very praised!!

Thank you very much again for all!!!

Best regards

Polux

A

andygh

Superb, gotta be the best dio I've seen in ages

Love the yellow snow next to the lamp post, brilliant

Another 5* from me sir

A

andyrobs

Hi Polux, cracking dio mate, amazing detail throughout, and well worth a big 5 stars

Cheers, Andrew

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Polux you are a modelling genius, and a master of detail.

5 stars from me too.

Tony.

P

Polux

\ said:
Superb, gotta be the best dio I've seen in agesLove the yellow snow next to the lamp post, brilliant

Another 5* from me sir
Hi Andy!!!

You see it!!!! There's nothing to say...the shifts of vigilance were very long..... :smile1::smile1::smile1:

I did not dare to comment on this detail, if anybody was noticing well, but... :fool:

Thanks to all for the nice comments guys!!!! Thank you very much!!!

Best regards

Polux