Winter Patrol 1943

First Name
Gregg
Are these stills from a war film!!!!!! Absolutely Brilliant!

Gregg

P

Polux

\ said:
I still think this is one of, it not the best diorama I have seen on here. Take it to that show...Ian M
I'm thinking about it Ian....

Maybe don't go to the show, I prefer to don't come in, prefer no join in competition with anybody!! Just and only with myself :smiling3:

Prefer show my builds here with all you! It's much better sure! :smiling3:

C

CDW

Truly outstanding Polux., Muy muy bueno ... perfecta, de hecho!!

You certainly have a talent for getting a model to look like real life.

Are you going to continue with the vengeance of smaug now? Been looking forward to seeing that progress. :smiling3:

P

Polux

\ said:
Truly outstanding Polux., Muy muy bueno ... perfecta, de hecho!!You certainly have a talent for getting a model to look like real life.

Are you going to continue with the vengeance of smaug now? Been looking forward to seeing that progress. :smiling3:
Hi Colin!

I'm nearly to finish my Secret Trip.

After this, my intention is turn to a Sci-Fi model or diorama (to many WWII...) and one of the best option I have is the Vengance of Smaug :rolleyes:

I hate my self for 'destroy' it!! :mad:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
as always with your work stunning all the way round you have left nothing out stunning again

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
I'm thinking about it Ian....Maybe don't go to the show, I prefer to don't come in, prefer no join in competition with anybody!! Just and only with myself :smiling3:

Prefer show my builds here with all you! It's much better sure! :smiling3:
This diorama is worthy of a top award anyway Polux, so if you don't go to the show then you will at least collect great build medallions here :smiling3:

P

Polux

The patience of all you following my slowly builds are the best medallions ;)

\ said:
This diorama is worthy of a top award anyway Polux, so if you don't go to the show then you will at least collect great build medallions here :smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Cannot believe I nearly let this one escape me! Outstanding build Polux. I agree with what others have said, this has to be one of the best dio's ever. So realistic in many ways, snow, plants, the troops, buildings...I could go on. What I do like about it is that it isn't a damaged dio despite the war theme, makes it more poignant, a longing for the norm.

Superb my friend, I wish my models could be as half as good as this.

Si:smiling3:

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
wow....seriously awesome work, really like that

P

Polux

Thank you guys for this great comments! ;)

I love the snow dioramas...and want to do more. I think, in general, all the people like this kind of scheme. Don't you? ;)