Wokka Wokka Wokka!.....Ron's AH-64 Longbow Apache Helicopter.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thank you Ron. Very nice of you to join in old chap.

I originally put my name down to help reach the magic 10 members for the build to go ahead - Then promptly forgot!:upside:

It was only yesterday as I was wandering around the forum that I noticed I hadn't informed you. Sorry old boy.

Ron

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Ron

Nice choice of kit. I will be interested to hear your views on the detail and fit

Steve

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
No issues with the kit. Bit of cleaning up and fitting to do. But who wants a kit that just falls together, not me. Rather an old kit me thinks, because a lot of detail is moulded in.....The whole tail wheel workings for instance.

Ready for the first brush coating. I haven't decided what just yet. I'm not going to prime it first - No need.
P1200270.JPG
Cheers.
Ron

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
No issues with the kit. Bit of cleaning up and fitting to do. But who wants a kit that just falls together, not me. Rather an old kit me thinks, because a lot of detail is moulded in.....The whole tail wheel workings for instance.

Ready for the first brush coating. I haven't decided what just yet. I'm not going to prime it first - No need.
View attachment 302265
Cheers.
Ron

I recognise that ploughed field ... er ... coffee cup! Is that what you're gonna use for a base for this little gem?

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Thanks chaps.
Yes, indeedy Dave, one Cosford coffee cup. It was the only thing to hand wide enough to sit my chopper on!!

I've finished the model, so I'll post it up shortly.

Cheers.
Ron

Attachments

• P1200280.JPG
    P1200280.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 4