work in progress OLD STRING BAG

chameleon 2009

Mike Tipping Models
SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
J

Jazz

wow really like your work, cant wait to see more, will have to keep us up to date on this

M

mobear

fantastic work and detailing on the string bag,real nice you`ve picked out the details really well

mobear

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
That looks good mate.

If only you had started to post a bit nearer the start of the build.

Also, yet again I have had to move your post to a more appropriate place. Please try to put your posts in the right place. All this moving posts cuts into my modelling time!

As for the next project, either would be good, as they are both very good kits. Build both !

Ian M

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
The Swordy is looking great, Mike. Will enjoy seeing how you go about the rigging. As for next, well, they are both brilliant subjects, but go the Mosquito!

chameleon 2009

Mike Tipping Models
SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Hi Ian

sorry why did you have to move this, I put it in planes, sorry if I am doing this incorrect, I will contact you on the next post, just so as I get it correct

I didn't post when I started the build, as the camera I had wouldn't take very good close up shots, not until my daughter found her 3 year old camera, and hay presto nice close up shots, so I will be posting builds from now on

chameleon 2009

Mike Tipping Models
SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Hi Joe

rigging is sorted, will send you some shots, let me know what you think,when I send them

chameleon 2009

Mike Tipping Models
SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Thanks jason

did you see the 2nd build, that was the german service crew in the fields

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Its really not that hard to figure out, there is a whole section called Under Construction, in which there are sections for the various types, Find the one that fits your build and start the thread.

Also it's OK to thank several people in the same reply ;)

Ian M