monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
coming along very nicely Ken,like the show ,:D

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all I decided to put the decals on before I put the wings on or the rigging as I can see it being very fiddly after, I'm figuring that maybe I will rig each layer of wings before I add the next layer, I know nothing about rigging planes, is this a good method or will it cause problems later on.
28swpiq.jpg

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking good with this bird so far,Ken,very nice work,;)

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
Looking good ho by the way your right I'll do the Honda 750

D

Deleted member 3568

Now I'm confused, the instructions show the crossover rigging in the wings going through them with the middle of the cross intersecting the centre of the wing the box art shows the starting at the inside of the top wing and going in front of the other two and seeming to attach to the undercarriage and crossing below the centre wings, photos on Google are inconclusive, personally it would be easier if they didn't go through the wings, which is correct.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi all well here is the next update, I'm not happy with it but hey, that's par for the course, me and planes just plain don't mix.
The one thing in my advantage is none of the kids will probably never have seen a triplane and even if they had it would have probably been the red barons so they won't know if it's right or wrong.
2ytz4ah.jpg

ifaous.jpg

1eau5i.jpg

In my defence it's tiny it's only 75 mm long and a wing span of only 110 mm

james pithouse

Models are fun just ask kpnuts
First Name
James
nice work ken by the way mum got present for you and pam a present to pick up, as she forgot by accident do you know when your coming to pick it up as it is quite big