DSCF2442.JPG

DSCF2443.JPG

DSCF2446.JPG

DSCF2448.JPG

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Ralph the machine yet does another cracking build...... And what a build and so much going on. I spent quite a while studying the detail ( you really have an eye for the minutest detail in this ( ammunition etc ) the figs have tuned out very well and the skin tones are just.....brilliant. They show what the cold of the trenches can do to a person.

I really do like that uniform shading and detail

Regards

Robert

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Excellent build Ralph, with plenty of 'Extras' to spot too!
Ron
Thank you Ron:smiling3:.

All the extra's come with the kits.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Ralph the machine yet does another cracking build...... And what a build and so much going on. I spent quite a while studying the detail ( you really have an eye for the minutest detail in this ( ammunition etc ) the figs have tuned out very well and the skin tones are just.....brilliant. They show what the cold of the trenches can do to a person.
I really do like that uniform shading and detail

Regards

Robert
Thank you for the wonderful comments Robert. :smiling3: .

For many years I have wanted to do a couple of Jon Smith figure's.And now I have and I really enjoyed every minute of this build.

I'm so glad you enjoyed looking at the detail.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
stunning Ralph,real love them,the tone and colors of there faces is great,the whole thing blends in so well,and just the right amount of,

bits and bobs about,not over done,the blending of the whole lot blends and gives that 3d look to it,

love seeing your work,and this one just looks superb,very well done :D

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
stunning Ralph,real love them,the tone and colors of there faces is great,the whole thing blends in so well,and just the right amount of,
bits and bobs about,not over done,the blending of the whole lot blends and gives that 3d look to it,

love seeing your work,and this one just looks superb,very well done :D
Thank you for the kind words Monica:smiling3:So glad that you like it.

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
This is yet another stunning piece of work Ralph. Full of detail and full of life, gorgeous vignette.
Thank you for the nice words Graham:smiling3:.

Always nice to read what you say about my work.

D

dubster72

What an excellent result! Highly detailed, realistic & a pleasure to behold. You have a great eye for this kind of work Ralph. Perhaps more importantly, you know when to say "enough"!

With this subject it would have been easy to go OTT with mud etc, but you did it perfectly.

(See what I did there with the OTT. ;) )